Policy: Deposits and Cancellations
- Our very limited number of rooms and national forest location mean that we often have to turn away guests calling for specific dates, and often cannot fill cancellations. Please read our cancellation policy and consider purchasing trip insurance. Policies are available for a very nominal fee at http://www.insuremytrip.com.
DEPOSITS AND CANCELLATION:
- For reservations made within 30 days of arrival: 100% payment in full at time of reservation.
- For reservations made 31-60 days in advance of arrival: 50% advance payment at time of reservation; balance 30 days in advance of arrival.
- For reservations made more than 60 days in advance of arrival: 1/3 deposit at time of reservation; additional 1/3 deposit 60 days in advance of check-in. Balance 30 days in advance of check-in
Each deposit is nonrefundable once made, and cancellation of your reservation will result in the forfeiture of amounts paid to date.
If you need to make changes to your reservation, please let us know at least 30 days in advance and we will do our best to help you find alternative dates within 1 month before or after your original reservation, or you may designate someone else to use your reservation. We cannot make changes to reservations within 30 days of arrival. We recognize that the unexpected can occur, and strongly recommend the purchase of Trip Insurance. Policies are available for all types of circumstances and often cost a very nominal 5-10% of your total trip cost. Please visit http://www.insuremytrip.com
If you are requesting a discounted rate, please do so using the Comments box (or enter the correct PROMO code) when making your reservation. Rates will not be adjusted after the fact.
One Bedroom Suite: 2 adults, or 2 adults with 2 small children under 12. (NOT 4 adults.)
Loft Suite: 4 adults, or 4 adults with 2 small children under 12. (NOT 6 adults.)
Honeymoon Cabin: 2 adults only; no children
Facilities are for the use of registered guests only, and outside visitors/guests in excess of these maximum occupancies are not allowed on the premises.
Our reservations office is open every day from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. PT and we are happy to answer any questions and/or help with any specific circumstances. 1--800-277-6475
- All accommodations are non-smoking.
- Dogs allowed in dog-friendly suites by advance reservation only. (We are sorry, but the Honeymoon Cabin is not dog-friendly.) Click here for our dog policy. A $50 one-time fee applies for each dog. If you haven't reserved a pet-friendly suite, please leave your pet at home. (Please note your pet request in the Comments field and we will confirm availability with you.)
- We normally have a 2-night minimum on weekends throughout the year, and every night during July & August, and a 3-5 night minimum for holiday periods. Please check with us for 1-night availability or shorter holiday stays.
- We have ample FREE parking for one car/suite. If you have a second vehicle, please read our parking policy or contact us.
SPECIAL NOTES FOR WINTER 2017/18
Saturday check-ins are only allowed if they match up with a Thursday & Friday night stay.
We do not have any check-ins or checkouts available on the following dates: December 16, December 25, January 1, January 13, February 17.
We will do everything we can to make your stay enjoyable. We wish we could control everything (!) but we cannot be held responsible for the weather, roads, the power company or (in the winter) the availability and/or quality of skiing.