The perfect romantic getaway. Once couples find our Honeymoon Cabin, they never want to leave. It was built by a man who has been building luxury log homes for over 30 years. As such, no details were overlooked. From the kitchen cabinets built in Montana to the arched log entry way. From the handmade loft banister to the private bedroom balcony. Even the entry door is handmade.
The Honeymoon Cabin overlooks Deep Creek and is set apart from the rest of the resort. Have breakfast on the outdoor porch to the sound of running water. Open the huge picture windows and bring the river sounds inside. The cabin is on two levels, with a living room and kitchen downstairs and a wonderfully romantic bedroom in the loft. There’s even a private bedroom balcony, perfect for reading a book while you sip your first cup of coffee.
The Honeymoon Cabin is for 2 adults only (no children).
- Two-level log cabin with huge outside porch.
- River rock gas fireplace.
- Small fully equipped kitchen.
- Huge picture windows overlooking Deep Creek.
- Bathroom with full bath tub and shower.
- Outdoor charcoal grill.
- Televisions in bedroom and living room with satellite access to almost 200 channels.
- BluRay player (700+ movie rental collection). CD player.
- Robes for your trips back and forth to the heated pool and hot tub.
- Loft bedroom with private balcony.
- Arched entryway with handmade wood mural.
- Cell phone amplifiers for Verizon & ATT customers.
- WiFi internet access (limited bandwidth; not adequate for streaming).