Loft Chalet Suites
"Oh, how charming." This is the typical reaction we get when we show people to one of our suites. We wanted to create Mount Rainier and Crystal Mountain’s most charming accommodations.
Perfect for one family, or for 2 couples to share. Our Loft Suites are also an alternative to the Honeymoon Cabin for a couple looking for more privacy.
These suites are in one of three chalet buildings surrounding the pool and hot tub. They’re on the second floor and each is on two levels, with a private balcony off the living room plus a beautiful vaulted pine ceiling with skylight in the living room. On the first level, there’s a bedroom, bath and living room with a sleeper sofa. Upstairs in the loft, there’s another double bed and bathroom. Some lofts also feature a bonus nook bed.
The maximum occupancy of each Loft Chalet Suite is 4 adults with 2 children under 12.
- A separate downstairs bedroom plus a loft bedroom.
- 2 bathrooms.
- Wood-burning fireplace or wood-stove type fireplace with glass door.
- Small fully equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, dishwasher, compact refrigerator.
- All dishes, plus napkins, salt and pepper, paper towels, dishwashing soap and powder.
- Satellite television. Television on main level has access to almost 200 channels. Bonus loft televisions have 26 channels.
- BluRay player downstairs and DVD player upstairs, with 700+ movie rental collection.
- Balcony off the living room/master bedroom.
- Vaulted pine ceiling with skylight.
- Easy access to heated pool, hot tub, recreation lodge, recreation field.
- Cell phone amplifiers for Verizon & ATT customers.
- WiFi internet access. (Limited bandwidth. Not adequate for streaming.)