After a long day on the slopes or outside playing in the snow, many of our guests tell us that it’s relaxing to just curl up in front of a fire with a glass of wine, soak in the hot tub and have a simple dinner in their suite. That’s why we introduced our new in-room dining program. Gourmet pre-cooked meals are delivered to your fridge. And when you’re ready to eat, you can just heat them up. Click here for details.
We have a small on-site grocery store with lots of great breakfast and dinner options (steaks,salmon, salads, potatoes, lasagnas, etc.) Some guests also like to pick up a pizza from the Snorting Elk Deli before they head back down, and then heat it back up in the oven when they’re ready to eat.
But, if you’d like an evening out, there are lots of places to go within a 10-15 minute drive.
AT CRYSTAL MOUNTAIN:
- Alpine Inn Restaurant: Open for breakfast and dinner every day during the winter. Gourmet dining in a casual setting, with an extensive selection of fine wines, cocktails and microbrews.
- Snorting Elk Pub: Open for drinks, lunch and dinner every day starting 12 noon. This is proof that casual food can be excellent. A wonderful selection of salads, sandwiches and soups, plus local specials’ nights.
- Snorting Elk Deli: Great pizzas, calzones, sandwiches and they will make food to go.
- Bullwheel Restaurant : Open for lunch and dinner in the top of the main lodge. The food is surprisingly good and reasonably priced.
- Naches Tavern: Open every day for lunch and dinner. This historic tavern is featured in Northwest Places and has a laid-back, Greenwater locals’ charm. Families are now welcome, and the menu features really wonderful milk shakes, along with hamburgers, hot dogs, salads, etc. They also have special events such as Prime Rib Fridays and Taco Tuesdays.
- Greenwater Outfitters Deli: Open every day for breakfast and lunch. We love their fresh sandwiches and wraps, plus they have a killer salmon caesar. They also have breakfast burritos, biscuits with gravy and more. While you’re there, check out their great selection of Sasquatch t-shirts.
- Wapiti Woolies: Although technically not a restaurant, we love stopping at Wapiti Woolies for espresso.. They also have great muffins and breakfast sandwiches. And of course, wonderful apparel and gifts.