A PERFECT FAMILY VACATION SPOT
We love families! In fact, if you read our reviews, you’ll find that guests say we’re the most family-friendly lodging in which they’ve ever stayed. Our accommodations, pool and hot tub are perfect for families but there’s so much more.
- We have activities every night during holidays and summer months when kids are out of school. Barbecues, bonfires, Mt. Rainier programs, movie nights, Wilderness BINGO, karaoke, cookie and crafts parties and treasure hunts (to name just a few). In other words, we want everybody in your family to have a good time.
- We have a huge recreation field—perfect for badminton, soccer, croquet in the spring, summer and fall, and perfect for snowmen and snowball fights in the winter.
- Our recreation lodge has ping pong, foosball and tons of board games.
- We only have 23 suites and one Honeymoon Cabin, so your family won’t be overwhelmed by people, even when we’re full.
- Almost everyone who drives in here is staying here—making it an extremely safe place for kids to play outside. In fact, many parents let young children go back and forth to our office and store. (Remember how grown-up that made you feel?)
- We are perfectly positioned for your family to visit Mt. Rainier and Crystal Mountain. Talk about a paradise!
So grab your family. Come stay. Come play. See you soon.