Alta Crystal Resort Amenities
We believe a vacation is much more than a place to stay, so we try to give you the amenities we like to have when we go on vacation! In fact, we are Crystal’s only lodging with both a hot tub and pool, and all our accommodations are “preferred”—with fireplaces and so much more.
- Year-round heated pool (90 degrees in the winter)
- Hot tub
- Evening activities most weekends* and every night during July & August. Also, every night during winter holidays.
- 1920s recreation lodge with ping pong, foosball and board games.
- Fireplaces and small fully equipped kitchens in all rooms.
- Satellite television (almost 200 channels) and DVD or BluRay players in all rooms.
- Cell phone amplifiers so that Verizon & ATT customers can get reception from towers at Crystal's summit (3G only).
- Free WiFi via 6 T-1 lines. (Limited bandwidth can mean slow connections; not adequate for streaming.)
- Dog- friendly suites (advance reservations required).
- Hiking, biking & snowshoe trails from your door.
- Snowshoe and mountain bike rentals.
- In-room gourmet “heat and eat” meals.
- On-site grocery and gift shop; restaurants close by.
- Recreation field for snow forts and snowball fights in the winter; croquet, volleyball and horseshoes in the summer.
- 700+ rental movie collection.
- Outdoor charcoal grills.
- Winter and spring skiing at Crystal Mountain (10 minutes away)
- Mt. Rainier Gondola scenic rides & dining at the Summit House (10 minutes away).
- Summer horseback and Mt. Rainier Gondola rides (10 minutes away)
- Disc golf course (10 minutes away)
* During the spring and fall off-season, weekend activities will depend on occupancy.