We believe a vacation is much more than a place to stay, so we try to give you the amenities we like to have when we go on vacation! In fact, we are Crystal’s only lodging with both a hot tub and pool, and all our accommodations are “preferred”—with fireplaces and so much more.
- Year-round heated pool (90 degrees in the winter)
- Hot tub
- Evening activities on weekends and every night during winter holiday periods; also every night during July & August.
- 1920s recreation lodge with ping pong, foosball and board games.
- Fireplaces and small fully equipped kitchens in all rooms.
- Satellite television (almost 200 channels), DVD players and free WiFi* in all rooms.
- Dog- friendly suites (advance reservations required).
- Snowshoe, hiking and biking trails from your door.
- Snowshoe and mountain bike rentals.
- In-room gourmet “heat and eat” meals.
- On-site grocery and gift shop; restaurants close by.
- Recreation field for snow forts and snowball fights in the winter; croquet, volleyball and horseshoes in the summer.
- 700+ rental movie collection.
- Outdoor charcoal grills.
- Winter and spring skiing at Crystal Mountain (10 minutes away)
- Mt. Rainier Gondola scenic rides & dining at the Summit House (10 minutes away).
- Summer horseback and Mt. Rainier Gondola rides (10 minutes away)
- Disc golf course (10 minutes away)
* Because of our relatively remote location, we have limited internet bandwidth. We have two T-1 lines that service the resort (all that’s available out here) so our internet is usually adequate for checking email, but there’s not enough bandwidth for streaming. We have installed cell phone amplifiers in the rooms, so if you have Verizon or ATT, you should be able to use your phone to browse the internet or even use your WiFi hotspot.