Many guests tell us our evening activities are the highlight of their trip! Guests love getting together to talk and share stories about their days’ adventures. We hope you can join us for some or all of our events while you’re here.
We have free activities every weekend on Friday and Saturday nights:
- Friday: Ski or winter movie in the lodge with popcorn and drinks or Karaoke with drinks and snacks.
- Saturday: Bonfire in the field with s’mores.
We have activities every night during the holidays, and these are free to all our guests.
- We still have bonfires (really cool in the snow) with hot chocolate and s’mores (of course)
- Our cookie decorating parties and crafts parties are always a big hit
- Karaoke anyone? Our karaoke parties are like a giant sing-along, totally unintimidating, and we’ve had kids as young as 2 get up and sing.
- Holiday BINGO: a great way to learn holiday trivia and win fun prizes. This is one our past guests always request.
- Movie nights: We show ski movies, plus other movies we think everyone will enjoy, with popcorn, candy and drinks, of course.
PLUS, Santa always comes for a visit on Christmas Eve and we always have a party on New Year’s Eve. And we’re constantly thinking up new ways to have fun!
We usually have activities every night of the week during July and August, and 3x/week
after mid-June. Here’s a SAMPLE SCHEDULE* to help you plan:
- Sunday: Delicious barbecue in the field, followed by a bonfire with s’mores.Donation requested.
- Monday: Mt. Rainier presentation and welcome reception with drinks and snacks.
- Tuesday: Bonfire in the field with s’mores and drinks.
- Wednesday: Wilderness Bingo with prizes for everyone.
- Thursday: Delicious barbecue in the field, followed by a bonfire with s’mores.Donation requested.
- Friday: Mt. Rainier presentation and welcome reception with drinks and snacks.
- Saturday: Bonfire in the field with s’mores and drinks.
* Note: this schedule may change due to weather or other events, so please check with us if you’re trying to be here for a specific event.
FALL AND SPRING:
We have bonfires most Saturday nights in the spring and fall, depending upon occupancy. Check with us for the specific schedule for the dates of your stay.