Many guests tell us our evening activities are the highlight of their trip! Guests love getting together to talk and share stories about their days’ adventures. We hope you can join us for some or all of our events while you’re here.
We usually have activities every night of the week during from July through Labor Day, and on weekends and select other nights in June. All activities, except the barbecues, are FREE.
Here’s a SAMPLE SCHEDULE* to help you plan:
- Sunday: Delicious barbecue in the field. Click here.
- Monday: Mt. Rainier presentation and welcome reception with drinks and snacks.
- Tuesday: Bonfire in the field with s’mores and drinks.
- Wednesday: Wilderness Trivia night with prizes for everyone.
- Thursday: Delicious barbecue in the field. Click here NOTE: For September 3, we will have a bonfire with s’mores instead.
- Friday: Games night in the field with snacks and drinks. NOTE: For September 4, we will kick off Labor Day weekend with a karaoke party in the lodge.
- Saturday: Bonfire in the field with s’mores and drinks.
We try to stay with the above sample schedule most weeks, but it may change due to weather or other events, so please check with us if you’re trying to be here for a specific event.
FALL AND SPRING:
We have bonfires most Saturday nights in the spring and fall, and we often host movie nights (or have free documentary nights) on Friday nights. The exact schedule will depend on occupancy, so check with us for the dates of your stay.
We have free activities every weekend on Friday and Saturday nights:
- Friday: Ski or other movie in the lodge with popcorn and drinks
- Saturday: Bonfire in the field with s’mores.
We have activities every night during the holidays, and these are free to all our guests.
- We still have bonfires (really cool in the snow) with hot chocolate and s’mores (of course)
- Our cookie decorating parties and crafts parties are always a big hit
- Karaoke anyone? Our karaoke parties are like a giant sing-along, totally unintimidating, and we’ve had kids as young as 2 get up and sing.
- Trivia Night: a great way to learn about this area and win fun prizes. This is one our past guests always request.
- Movie nights: We show ski movies, plus other movies we think everyone will enjoy, with popcorn, candy and drinks, of course.
PLUS, Santa always comes for a visit on Christmas Eve and we always have a party on New Year’s Eve. And we’re constantly thinking up new ways to have fun!