We don’t believe there’s anything such as a cookie cutter wedding. That’s why we have so much fun helping you plan your unique ceremony and wedding getawawy.
We usually host smaller weddings where all guests stay with us for a couple of nights, but we have hosted several weddings where the bride and groom have rented the whole resort for their guests. Either way, we know you, and your guests, will never forget this special day.
Here are just a few of the ways couples have shared their special days with us:
- A wedding couple from out-of-state rented half the resort for their winter wedding. They had their rehearsal dinner here, and their wedding up at Crystal. One of the coolest things they did was have the processional on the ski slopes, so that guests who wanted to participate could ski down to the ceremony with the bride and groom.
- Another winter wedding took the wedding party on Crystal Mountain’s snowshoe tour as their rehearsal dinner. Amazing!
- A summer couple had their wedding guests stay here, but their actual wedding up on Sourdough Ridge at Sunrise. The sun came out just as they started their ceremony. Beautfiul.
- Another summer wedding had everything here—the rehearsal dinner, the wedding, the post-wedding breakfast—and got married in our field where the trees form a natural amphitheater.
- A fall wedding couple rented the whole resort and they said their guests are still talking about their wedding. Submarine sandwiches for the rehearsal dinner. Snack baskets in the rooms for breakfast. A gorgeous tent over in the field for their reception. A post-reception bonfire and dancing in the lodge. It suited them perfectly!
- A couple from out-of-state decided to elope and we helped arrange everything—the minister, the flowers, the champagne, and the Honeymoon Cabin. They couldn’t have been happier.
We are able to host smaller winter weddings during the week and on weekends in the early/late winter. We also are able to host weekend weddings in our shoulder seasons. Unfortunately, due to our large number of return guests, we cannot host larger weddings during our peak winter & summer seasons.
Why not contact us and see whether what we have is right for you. We promise your wedding won’t be like that of anyone else.