Labor Day Weekend Specials: August 28-September 1, 2014
We first visited Alta Crystal Resort over Labor Day 18 years ago, and we were hooked. It’s just such a wonderful time to visit!
And this year should be just as beautiful! All the trails at Sunrise will be perfect for hiking. Crystal’s new Mt. Rainier Gondola is open for scenic rides and lunch every day at the Summit House Restaurant, and Crystal Mountain Outfitters even has daily horseback rides through the national forest. Hike, sightsee, bike, swim, hot tub, relax.
And, of course, we’ll have activities all weekend for even more fun:
- A barbecue on Thursday night: Get an early start on the weekend - and enjoy a delicious dinner, and great conversation, at our picnic area.Click here for details.
- A karaoke party on Friday night. Come indulge your inner American Idol. This is so much fun!
- A bonfire with s’mores on Saturday night. A year-round popular event.
- Our 18th Annual Labor Day Barbecue on Sunday evening. Delicious food with wonderful side dishes and desserts in our picnic area.Click here for details.
- And, our Wilderness Survival Quest—available all weekend long. A fun scavenger hunt through the national forest that kids and adults seem to love.
LABOR DAY AVAILABILITY
We are almost sold out for the holiday weekend. Here are our current openings as of Tuesday, August 26 (subject to change, of course):
- Two Loft Suites for a 2 or 3-night minimum stay starting on Saturday.
- Two One Bedroom Suites for Sunday and Monday nights (2-night minimum stay)
HOPE TO SEE YOU THIS WEEKEND!