Labor Day Weekend Specials: August 28-September 1, 2014
We first visited Alta Crystal Resort over Labor Day 18 years ago, and we were hooked. It’s just such a wonderful time to visit!
And this year should be just as beautiful! All the trails at Sunrise will be perfect for hiking. Crystal’s new Mt. Rainier Gondola is open for scenic rides and lunch every day at the Summit House Restaurant, and Crystal Mountain Outfitters even has daily horseback rides through the national forest. Hike, sightsee, bike, swim, hot tub, relax.
And, of course, we’ll have activities all weekend for even more fun:
- A barbecue on Thursday night: Get an early start on the weekend - and enjoy a delicious dinner, and great conversation, at our picnic area.Click here for details.
- A karaoke party on Friday night. Come indulge your inner American Idol. This is so much fun!
- A bonfire with s’mores on Saturday night. A year-round popular event.
- Our 18th Annual Labor Day Barbecue on Sunday evening. Delicious food with wonderful side dishes and desserts in our picnic area.Click here for details.
- And, our Wilderness Survival Quest—available all weekend long. A fun scavenger hunt through the national forest that kids and adults seem to love.
LABOR DAY SPECIALS:
If your stay includes Saturday night, we have a 3-night minimum stay.
There are some 2-night stays available for Thursday & Friday nights, or Sunday & Monday nights.
For photos and descriptions of our accommodations, please click here.
One Bedroom Suite: up to 2 adults with 2 children under 12
Loft Chalet Suite: up to 4 adults with 2 children under 12
1 BR Suite
The rates shown here are per night. 3-night minimum stay if your stay includes Saturday night. There are some 2-night stays available for Thursday & Friday nights, or Sunday & Monday nights. These rates do not include tax and cannot be combined with any other discounts. Rates are for new reservations only and subject to change until reservations confirmed. 3-night minimum for Labor Day weekend stays that include a Saturday night. Just contact us if you have any questions or need more details.
Our full reservations policy can be accessed by clicking here.