Our Pet Policy
Please enjoy your stay while following our simple dog-friendly rules:
- Advance reservations for your dog are required as we have designated dog-friendly suites. If you haven’t reserved a dog-friendly suite, please leave your buddy at home.
- Dogs may not be left unattended in rooms unless they are crated. If you plan to ski in the winter, or hike in Mt. Rainier National Park in the summer, you’ll want to think about whether this can work for you.
- A one-time non-refundable $50 dog cleaning fee will be charged per stay to your room.
- You will be asked to sign a pet waiver at check-in.
- You are responsible for picking up after your dog.
- Dogs may not be left overnight in cars in the parking lot.
- You are responsible for charges for any excessive cleaning or damages caused by your dog.
- You are responsible for any compensation given to other guests for disturbances or noise complaints caused by your dog.