OUR COMMITMENT TO USABILITY
Accessibility statement for Alta Crystal Resort.
Alta Crystal Resort is using the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (“WCAG 2.0 AA”) to guide its usability compliance. The relevant portions of WCAG 2.0 AA will serve as our primary web accessibility standard, though other standards may also be used to provide accessibility to the extent required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”). Our website will be tested on a periodic basis in accordance with these standards in an ongoing effort to ensure accessibility. Some of the testing methods used may include assistive technology such as screen readers and screen magnifiers.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. If, at any time, you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of any particular webpage on altacrystalresort.com or any of our other destination websites, please contact us at email@example.com. If you encounter an accessibility issue, please be sure to specify the particular web page in your email, and we will make all reasonable efforts to make that page accessible for you. If you prefer to call someone to address your concerns, please reach out to us at 360.663.2500.
Alta Crystal On-Site Accessible Facilities
- Wheelchair accessible entrance to lobby
- Parking is offered with sufficient width for an individual with a wheelchair to embark and disembark from a ramp
- Outdoor swimming pool includes a pool lift
- Guide dogs and service animals are welcomed at Alta Crystal Resort
- Team members will read printed/visual information to guests who are visually impaired
Creekside Cabin – one cabin available
- Roll-in shower
- Roll under sink
- Grab bars adjacent to toilet
- Open floor plan for easy mobility
- Ramp access to front entrance
- Accessible communication features include:
- In-room TVs have closed captioning
- Access to the following areas are located on the ground level within close proximity of the hotel lobby entrance and have walkways that are level, sufficiently wide, without hazards, and free of obstructions
- Accessible parking
- Walkway to lobby
- Swimming pool
Please feel free to contact the hotel directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 360.663.2500, for additional details or specific questions on our website and hotel accessibility.